Terms & Conditions
The Terms and Conditions below apply to the website address mobyfy.co.za. If you are using this website you are complying with our Terms and Conditions which are listed below. The use of this site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. The placement of an order indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully and print a copy for future reference.
These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statuary rights. The term Mobyfy.co.za (also known as Mobyfy) refers to the owner of the website. Our company registration number is 2018/610521/07. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Trade Only - We are a trade only website. We do not sell or supply to the general public. When registering your details we will make the necessary checks to ensure you are a genuine trade customer only.
Payment and Price
1. We accept Card payments on our website, all major credit and debit cards including Visa, MasterCard and Maestro via the use of either SnapScan or PayFast. We also support instant EFT as a form of payment. The total price payable for the goods will be stipulated at the time when you place your order whether or not the order has been confirmed. We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our suppliers' prices, or the imposition of any taxes or duties, or if due to an error or omission the price published for the goods is wrong whether or not the order has been confirmed.
All prices on our website are displayed exclusive of V.A.T. and including V.A.T. and exclusive of delivery charges which will be payable as indicated at the time of placing your order.
1.1. If, by mistake, we have under-priced an item on our website we hold the right not to supply that item at the price stated. If the circumstance does occur we will contact you to notify you of the error and inform you of the correct price therefore you can decide whether you want the item at the correct price. If not, we will refund you the full amount you have paid.
1.2. In order to use our site, you agree to give us your e-mail address which will be used to contact you with our promotional offers and invoices for your order. To opt out of receiving any e-mail from us please notify us.
1.3. To ensure that you are protected against fraud for your credit card, debit or charge card and it is not being used without your acknowledgement; we will ask you to validate some personal information such as, address, name, date of birth and some information on the card, which will need to match up with databases which include registered Credit Reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies, who may decide to keep a copy of the record. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. All information provided by you will be treated securely and in accordance with The Protection of Personal Information, Act 4 of 2013 (POPI). .
1.4. You accept that all details you provide to Mobyfy for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
1.5. If there are any changes to the details you have provided us with, then it is your responsibility to inform Mobyfy.
1.6. All purchases made with Mobyfy are non-transferable.
1.7. We reserve the right to vary or terminate the operation of any promotion at any time without notice.
Typographical Errors1.8. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information from our suppliers, taxes or duty changes, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders listed at the incorrect price whether or not the order has been confirmed. If your credit card has already been charged and we subsequently cancel your order, we will immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the value of the incorrect price (including delivery charges).
2. Copyright2.0. This website and its content is copyright of Mobyfy © 2020. All rights reserved.
3. Delivery and Customs3.0. The time and date given for delivery is an approximate from judging from what information the couriers have given to us. Goods will be dispatched to you at your delivery address given by you in your order (billing address) and stated in the order Confirmation before 4.30 pm of that following day.
3.1. We hold no responsibility or liability for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control.
3.2. For deliveries outside of South Africa, you may have to pay import duties and taxes, which is to be paid once the order reaches your country. You as a customer are responsible for any of these charges. Customs charges and regulations vary from country to country. Please contact your local customs office for more information. Not knowing the import duties or charges is not a viable reason to cancel an order.
3.3. We use a number of third party couriers to dispatch our goods with, any loss of product or shipment from our website must be reported to us.
3.4. For deliveries before a Bank Holiday, we recommend that you place your order in advance. We from our end will dispatch as fast as possible, however we cannot guarantee the delivery on time as your local post office or courier may be delayed.
4. Returns, Refunds & Losses4.0. We can only accept the return of items if they are faulty or were supplied in error.
4.1. Please email first to email@example.com requesting a refund or replacement and a return request/refund reference number will be issued to you.
4.2. You may return the item to us if the item is defected or supplied in error by us.
4.3. You will not be able to return any products which have been tampered with, i.e. opened or any seals or wrapping are not intact.
4.4. Please be aware that you are responsible for any delivery charge on the items you return, and the loss or damage to the goods you are sending back to us. We recommend that you use recorded delivery.
4.5. We can only refund delivery charges or accept the return of opened items if they are faulty or were supplied in error.
4.6. If you have taken delivery of a package and it or the contents have been damaged in transit, you can return the item to us within 7 working days of receipt for exchange.
4.7. You have the right to return any faulty goods within 7 days of receipt. For any replacement you wish to make, you must send us the faulty goods back within the 14 day period.
4.8. If an item is returned in full working order we retain the right to send it back to the buyer at their expense.
5. Availability of Goods5.1. All products and services are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If we do not supply the goods for any reason we will not charge you for these and we will refund any money already paid for them. However, we will not be responsible for compensating you for any other losses you may suffer if we do not supply the goods. "In Stock" item indicates the item is available from the manufacturer and can be order on request.
Trading Name5.2. Mobyfy (also know as Mobyfy Limited or Mobyfy Pty Ltd.), offers are exclusive to this website and adverts only and may not be available in stores or shows, all prices are displayed excluding and including V.A.T. and delivery. Mobyfy is a mail order website only.
6.0. Mobyfy Pty Ltd.
Tel: +27 (0)72 081 7756